Lets Get Sketchy is looking to add 2-4 more members to our already fabulous Design Team. The DT term will run from January 1st through April 1st and could very well be extended after that time. You will be responsible for at least 2 layouts a month as well as commenting on entries each week. I am only looking for dedicated members. If you are interested and would like to be considered for a position then here is what you need to do:
Why apply for our team?
- To be inspired and to inspire others
- To be on the ground floor of an up and coming blog
- You will be a part of an amazing group of women and develop lifelong friendships with women from all over the world.
- Your work will be featured on Facebook and Pinterest.
- Your work will be published in our Get Inspired Magazine.
What is expected of our Design Team?
- You MUST be a follower of our blog
- Complete 2 projects a month (you will be given challenges at least a month in advance).
- Comment on participants entries (THIS IS A MUST!). Any team member not adhering to this rule will be promptly removed from the team so please make sure you can do this before applying.
- Commit to a 3 month term (Beginning January 1st, 2016)
- Keep an active blog that is updated frequently
- Post our challenge and your project on your blog on reveal day and link back to the LGS blog.
How to apply: PLEASE TAKE NOTE TO ALL 6 OF THE CRITERIA LISTED BELOW!
- Leave a comment below indicating you would like to apply
- Add our link and DT call to your blog
- Provide links to your blog and any online galleries.
- Create a layout from either of the the sketches below
- You MUST have a Facebook account as we will have a private DT group on Facebook
We are accepting applications through December 30th. New design team members will be notified by December 31st. If selected, your Design Team call entry will be your first reveal. This is an open call, what that means is, I have the right to close this call at any time if I feel all the positions have been filled. The first reveal will be January 1st.
No previous DT experience needed.
I can't wait to see what you come up with! International members ARE welcome to apply!
I would like to apply. My blog is www.viviansdesk.blogspot.com My new FB fan page is: https://www.facebook.com/PaperCuts4U/ReplyDelete
Thank you for the opportunity.
I am going to apply amysmalldesigns.blogspot.com.au Will try to email tomorrow xoxReplyDelete
I would like to apply. I'm an italian scrapper and I love make LO. My profile https://www.facebook.com/claudia.casella and my new page https://www.facebook.com/KayCreazioni-1685243275066615. My new blog will be online soon but if you want see the old blog you can find here http://kaycreazioni.blogspot.it thanks for the opportunityReplyDelete
thank you ladies for your interest. Please review the call post and submit your application according to the directions given. Cant wait to see your layouts!ReplyDelete
I am going to apply! Hope I'm not too late :)ReplyDelete
I would like to apply. I have sent you an email with my DT Call layout. My blog address is: helenesscrapsida.blogspot.se. Thanks for the opportunity to apply!ReplyDelete
I would love to apply - all the info has been e-mailed.ReplyDelete
Thanks for the opportunity! :)
I would to love to apply.ReplyDelete
My blog address is
Thank you very much for the great opportunity.
l would like to apply my info and sketch tonight.Thanks.ReplyDelete
I would like to apply. :)ReplyDelete
Thank you so much for the opportunity to apply! :)
My Facebook fan page: www.facebook.com/byhannie
FACEBOOK GROUP: www.facebook.com/groups/byhannie
My blog is: http://byhannie.blogspot.com/
The key accomplishment is to put efforts on right thing at right time. The author elaborates the timeline and implementation beautifully. DigitEMBReplyDelete