xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Let's Get Sketchy: Design Team Reveal Day 12

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Design Team Reveal Day 12

Today we are revealing Titiyan (Titi)
About Titi:
Hello! Everyone! My name is Mai Watanabe, (also known as titiyan)
I live in Japan and two cute daughters and husband.
I love Scrapbook leave even simple things everyday! Favorite color matching when creatinga layout I often get inspiration from movies and fashion.
I am very happy to be able to enter the design team to have met a wonderful site!
Thank you very much!!
Visit Titi's blog HERE

4 comments:

Laurie LaRiviere said...

so nice to meet you :) !

SheShe said...

Welcome to the team Mai, so glad to have you here!

Lynn said...

So nice to meet you and I'm so excited to get to work with you.

Tab said...

Welcome!!

Post a Comment